From routine checkups to immunizations, SCIP is equipped to handle all of your child’s health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Integrative Consultations and Cost
Initial Consultation: $225
- Detailed, personal, family history
- Goes to roots of the problem with the patient
- Focuses on physical, emotional, spiritual issues
- Detailed dietary history
- Physical exam and details on what was found during physical exam and recommendations to begin path of well being
Follow Up: $150
- Focus on issues found during consultation
At our integrative practice, when we work with parents and their children for wellness care or well child visits, we address the following areas:
- Is your child physically developing between the normal parameters and if not, why?
- Is your child on track with all areas of development: communication, fine motor, gross motor, social skills, problem solving and emotionally. We do this through a developmental screening done with ASQ ( Ages and Stages Questionnaires).
- How we can help to optimize your child’s diet with organic (if possible) whole foods?
- Vaccination discussion. We do believe in vaccinations but we won’t pressure to vaccinate your child, we will give you the pros and the cons and provide you with the information you need to make the right decision for your child.
- If there is a need to address a medical, emotional, or any other issue that causes a imbalance on your child’s health we will give you alternative and try to find the root cause of the problem.
- We offer important advice in nutritional supplements, herbs and homeopathic treatment.
- We are available 24/7 for any questions that may arise after your visit.
- We offer referrals to specialists and support services as needed.
- This is a full service medical home for your child.
Sick Visit/Follow Up $99
At San Clemente Integrative Pediatrics, you can rest assured that we are equipped to treat most common pediatric emergencies and help your children when they have a chronic condition like: ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders, Diabetes type 1 and 2, Obesity, Seizure Disorders, Asthma and Allergies to name a few.
43% american children graduate from high school with a chronic condition.
Integrative Pediatrics doctors uses testing not typically done at standard pediatric practices to identify the root cause of the chronic conditions. Some special testing offered at our practice:
1. Genetic testing and interpretation
2. Food sensitivity testing
3. Neurotransmitter testing
4. Nutra-evaluation testing (for Omegas, multiple vitamin deficiencies, heavy metal poisoning)
Below you will find the names of the insurance plans and medical groups we are contracted with. We accept both PPO, HMO and Medical/CalOptima patients. For both HMO and Medical/CalOptima patients, you must be assigned to one of the affiliated groups listed below and the patient’s Primary Care Provider (PCP) must be Dr.Yovana Bruno. If needing to make a group or PCP change please make sure to call your insurance ahead of time as these changes typically cannot be processed within the same day and may delay your appointment.
For Medical/CalOptima patients: We can only see medical/caloptima patients who are assigned to Dr.Bruno under Monarch Family Healthcare.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Health Net
- United Health Care
We are affiliated with following medical groups:
- Tricare Prime (HMO version)
- Monarch Family Healthcare
- Regal Medical Group
- CHOC Health Alliance